Thanks for checking out our Brants Basics Window display and playing along with some warm-up music trivia questions.
- What artists made up the supergroup ‘The Travelling Wilburys’? Answer: George Harrison, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Bob Dylan
- Who was the first woman ever inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Answer: Aretha Franklin
- Who is the only country artist to have a Top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for six straight decades? Answer: Dolly Parton
- What singer was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou? Answer: George Michael
- Who sang the Spongebob Squarepants theme song for the movie? Answer: Avril Lavigne
- What was the first music video to ever air on MTV? Answer: “Video Killed the Radio Star” by The Buggles
- The ‘J’ in Mary J Blige stands for what? Answer: Jane
- Before Phil Collins, who was the lead singer of Genesis? Answer: Peter Gabriel
- Lizzo plays what instrument? Answer: Flute
- The iconic CBGB stood for what? Answer: Country, Blue Grass and Blues
If you had fun playing along – check out our Jukebox Mania page for more information about our game.