- The types of anonymous and identifying information collected from casual visitors and general users of CCRC’s website.
- Cookies, log files and use of other mechanisms to automatically collect user device information.
- Purposes for which user information is collected and how it will be used.
- Sharing of user data with any third parties.
- Requirements and procedures for obtaining consents where required, including express consent for installation of executable programs on a user’s system.
- Handling, retention and destruction of users’ information.
By using our Site, users agree that they consent to the conditions set out in this Policy.
How We Use Personal Information:
When you provide us with information through our ‘Contact Us’ or “Email address” option, your information is received by the Executive Director and Program Manager or their designate. We may disclose the contents of your message to any member of our agency who has been assigned to answer your inquiry or to subscribe to our “Vacancy Listing” or “Newsletter” email subscription option. When you click on the ‘Donate’ button, you are directed to the CanadaHelps portal (home page www.canadahelps.org). On their portal, you are asked to provide information that helps them complete your donation and provide a donation receipt. CanadaHelps maintains their own online privacy policies and procedures, specific to their activities handling payment information.
We will not share your information with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it.
- If it is required for any legal proceeding in which we are required to submit evidence.
- To prove or protect our legal rights.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, from our Community Resources page for example, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Cookies, Log Files, Other Mechanisms to Collect Information:
- CCRC’s website is encrypted with secure certification so any information sent to or received from the site is encrypted.
- You have control over the cookies settings on the device you are using to access our Site. Cookies are intended to make it easier for users to access Sites repeatedly, and you can adjust your settings to avoid cookies, or you can erase your cookies history when you are done.
- CCRC does not use automatic log files or any other mechanisms to collect information from users of our website other than your email address. We do not share any user data with any third parties.