CCRC is hosting another Caring for the Caregiver Group running on Wednesdays from 10:30 – 12 this fall – with dates to be announced. This group will be held Virtually over Zoom and is intended to provide:
- A chance to meet others in similar situations
- An opportunity to take a break
- Develop new ways of coping
- Feel supported and understood
- Learn about topics such as: Caregiver stress, self-care, dealing with guilt, planning for the future, grief and loss.
For more information or to register, please call 705-743-2272
Funding for this program has been generously provided by the Local Health Integration Network.