For both client / staff safety all of our staff are working remotely from home. Our counsellors are providing telephone counselling at this time. Please call and leave a voice message at 705-742-4258 to arrange services. This number is being monitored regularly during business hours and our staff will return your call as quickly as possible.
CCRC is proud to be a partner in the national network of Family Services Employee Assistance Programs (FSEAP), providing the highest quality of employee assistance services nationwide to over one million employees and their families. While there are a number of EAP providers, we are unique. FSEAP is the only not for profit provider of EAP services in the country. At FSEAP Peterborough, any income we make goes directly back to CCRC to support all members of our community. For more information about FSEAP please go to https://www.fseap.ca.
FSEAP Peterborough has been working with organizations to enhance workplace health for over 30 years. The organizations we work with know that they are getting exceptional service from a committed local provider.
Our EAP services for employees include:
- Short term individual, couple and family counselling
- Credit counselling services including budgeting and money management strategies, consumer information and debt repayment programs
- Support services including nutrition, child/elder care and legal resources
- Groups and referrals to specialized treatment programs
- Access to qualified counsellors 24/7 through our toll free number
Our EAP services for organizations include:
- On site services such as critical incident response, lay off support and workplace restoration
- Workshops on a variety of topics. View the FSEAP Workshop Catalogue.
- Management consultations
- Employee orientations
- Program management, evaluation and reporting
At FSEAP Peterborough we are committed to ensuring our program meets your organization’s unique needs. If you are interested in exploring the possibility of an EAP for your workplace, please contact the EAP Manager at (705) 742-4258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are also able to provide counselling, workshops and on-site services on an as needed basis. Give us a call and find out how we can work for you.
If you are an employee working in an organization covered by our EAP services and would like more information or to arrange counselling please call (705) 742-4258 during business hours. After hours you can call our 24/7 toll free number at 1-800-668-9920 to speak with a counsellor or make an inquiry.