Thank you for making a donation to CCRC. Your support offers hope.
Your generous donation is:
- funding services that save relationships
- helping people secure and keep their housing
- bringing people’s finances under control
Your support is the trigger for a moment in someone’s life, when things start to make a turn for the better.
We believe that access to affordable services has the power to improve a person’s wellbeing. Without your support, we couldn’t do this important work.
Your support meets others support to help thousands of people in Peterborough City & County live healthier, more dignified lives.
“Thank you” seems to not really capture all of this, but thank you, none the less.
We recognize that sometimes you would like to make a specific donation to one of the services CCRC offers. Please see the following Funds within CCRC:
General Fund – This fund helps the whole agency, and is directed to where it is needed most
- Emergency Assistance Fund (Housing Resource Centre) is used to assist with last month’s rent, utility deposits, and rent and utility arrears for members of our community, as well as to assist with moving, storage, or emergency needs for people who are homeless.
For more information, please go to the Housing Resource Centre’s website.
- Credit Counselling assists people to manage debt issues that are adversely affecting their lives.
For more information, please go to the Credit Counselling Service’s website.
- Professional Counselling Services to those needing help with solutions to life issues, such as relationship issues, grief and violence against women.
For more information, please go to the Professional Counselling Page.
- Community Service Orders program provides assessment, placement, and supervision of adults to complete court ordered community service.
For more information, please go to the Community Service Orders Page.
Gift in Honour – Give a gift in honour of someone special, or to recognize a holiday or celebration in lieu of a gift.
Gift in Memory – Give a gift to remember a friend or a loved one, through a donation to CCRC in their memory.
Refugee Housing Stabilization Fund – Help support housing stability for refugee families living in Peterborough City & County.
Monthly Giving – A commitment to continue to give to CCRC throughout the year. Please let us know if you would like to have this directed somewhere specific. Otherwise, it will be directed to the area of most need.